Software & Services
EnSys Yocum delivers services and software for oil and gas field development worldwide. This includes production, separation and transmission facilities simulation and design. Our oil field production models have been employed throughout the world to maximize production and minimize cost.
Our international experience covers the United States, Latin America, Europe (North Sea), North Africa, Middle East, and the Asia/Pacific region. The EnSys Yocum software is based on unique field data analysis in Saudi Arabia, Iran, North Sea, Alaska, Indonesia, Venezuela, and India. The simulators are field proven on a range of crudes from extra heavy crudes to retrograde condensates with exceptional accuracy – 700+ systems simulated (several million barrels per day).
Our software and services are built on core areas of expertise with regard to our field experience:
- Rigorous design and performance analysis
- multiphase flow through vertical and inclined wells
- horizontal/multilateral well systems
- two-and three-phase separators / field conditioning
- risers/downcomers and hilly terrain
- pressure crude and gas transmission pipelines
- Construction of the engineering design basis for upstream facilities development
- Accurate multiphase flow simulation to support field consulting/design studies
- PVT correction to enhance the performance of multiphase and wet gas meters via “virtual metering” software (complement or alternative to expensive hardware multi-phase meters) through extensive databanks on reservoir fluids and proprietary PVT correlations
To find out how EnSys Yocum can help your business, please give us a call (781-274-8454) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an exploratory call or meeting to discuss your requirements and to identify how we can help your business.
EnSys Yocum has long been an industry leader in facility design and operation analysis directed at mitigating slug flow and optimizing oil and gas production systems (both surface and subsea). In SPE Paper-170595-MS (2014), the authors state, “Yocum was the first to identify multiple severe slugging mitigation techniques” and in SPE Paper-150364 (2012) the authors state “Severe Slugging was first reported in offshore oilfield production systems by Yocum.” To this day, EnSys Yocum continues to pioneer cutting-edge solutions to the most pressing upstream production challenges and de-bottleneck flow systems.
The EnSys Yocum suite of oil field software adds critical “bottom line” value because it enables oil field operators to:
- Compute and monitor well, and surface facility / separator flow rates
- Predict performance and conduct parametric analysis
- Identify and relieve bottlenecks / modify equipment
- Optimize production and improve field-wide management
- Establish detailed design bases for new or modified wells, gas-oil separators and surface flow lines
EnSys Yocum are leaders in upstream oil and gas field performance analysis. Our engineers have over 100 years of combined service in upstream facilities design and operation, providing in-depth analysis to increase field performance and to establish designs that meet long term needs.